[il-talk] Fw: fw: . Reminder. Tonight! ] Agenda for next at largemeeting

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 14:11:08 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H. via il-talk
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:37 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] Fw: [il-Talk . Reminder. k] Agenda for next at
largemeeting

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Hamric via il-talk
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 2:29 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org ; Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Cc: Dan.Tevelde at us.mcd.com
Subject: [il-talk] Agenda for next at large meeting

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 9/7/14 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call 805-360-1000 code 6324.  Below, you will find the
agenda. We look forward to seeing you there.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 9/7/14

Any new callers will briefly introduce themselves

Reading and approval of minutes -- Charlene Elder

Presidential release-Dave Meyer

Program -- Robert Hanson will play a segment of his radio show

State report - Patti Chang

Old Business -- Do we want to have an At Large dinner at state convention
like we have in past years? We charged people $10 admission at the door; do
we still want to do this too?

New Business -- Start thinking about what song at large would like to do for
IABS Idol, can be about anything, bring your ideas to October meeting and we
will decide on one then

Adjournment

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/iwannacu2%40sbcglobal.net