[il-talk] Parents Committee Reminder

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Sep 15 14:01:02 UTC 2014

This is a quick reminder that the Parents' Committee will meet tomorrow
evening, September 16, at 7:30 PM.  We will use the teleconference number
805-360-1000 with the pass code PARENT (727368).  Even if you're not an
official member of the committee, you are more than welcome to call in.
Find out what we're planning for the NFBI convention, and bring your ideas
and energy.

Debbie S.

---