[il-talk] Fw: HSP Newsletter "Success"

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 23:42:51 UTC 2014

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanson, David
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:55 PM Subject: HSP Newsletter
"Success"

Dear Providers, Stakeholders, Advisory Councils, Advocates, CILs, DRS Staff,
etc:

Welcome to the first edition of the Home Services Program (HSP) newsletter!
As you can see from its title "SUCCESS," we want to highlight the many ways
HSP supports the tens of thousands of individuals with disabilities who are
living successfully and independently in their communities. This newsletter
will help keep you up to date on forthcoming initiatives...and give you the
resources to manage the changes as we roll out those initiatives. Looking
forward to our successful journey together! For the rest of the HSP Success
Newsletter, please visit http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=73742

David Hanson, Director
Division of Rehabilitation Services