[il-talk] computer question

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:27:54 UTC 2014

Hi Rob, If you post this on a listserv specifically related to computing
and wait for a few responses you will probably get a better answer, also
this is not necessarily blind related (if it's not to do with access
technology, which it sounds like it isn't).
try to update your service pack first--that often allows your computer to
work with updates that won't work until your operating system is updated,
which is not the same thing as an upgrade.
Otherwise, contact the maker of your OS, like Microsoft. you pay hundreds
of dollars for an OS, it should come with some level of IT support.

thanks

-Glenn III

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Rob Kaiser via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org