[il-talk] Mentoring Meeting Monday

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:57:08 UTC 2014

Hi Illinois Affiliate,

This Monday, we will be having a mentoring meeting.  We will be touching
base with all of the action items from last meeting as well as discussing a
plan of action regarding mentoring and state convention.  We started this
discussion last month, but to my knowledge we did not come to a consensus.

As a reminder, here are the action items from last month:

Cathy: Contact Samantha and Howard, contact Megan C and try to get her to
state convention

Debbie: Provide Cathy with contact information for Samantha and Howard

Patti: Connect Saalamon with Adrianne F.

Rose: Ask Annette to mentor Rob

Bill: Talk to Marylou about sales table volunteers

Anyone interested in mentoring is invited to call (805)-360-1000 passcode:
2447 (IABS) at 7 PM Central on Monday. I look forward to talking to all of
you!

Best,

Rose