[il-talk] FW: [nfbwnews] Bill Meeker

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 21:48:55 UTC 2014

This is such a tragic and unfortunate incident. Mr. Meeker will be in my prayers in the hopes that he has a successful recovery. My question is, what actions have been taken against the driver who hit Mr. Meeker?

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/2PLgvZl3-20140925-1745.wav