[il-talk] My dad's in the hospital again.

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 03:23:06 UTC 2014

Hello Federation family. I just wanted to let you all know that my dad was taken to the hospital this morning. He was not doing well for the last couple days and was unable to get out of bed by himself. Keep in mind, he also has dementia which is very rapidly making him to climb. As it turns out, he has double pneumonia and congestive heart failure. He is 89 years old. Please keep him and  my mom  in your prayers. I know it will mean a lot. Thanks.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone