[il-talk] We need your stories

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:42:35 UTC 2014

We are in constant need of short written examples of the impact of our work as a movement. As you come across personal stories of the way the Federation has positively impacted someone's life, please take a moment to write them down or urge them to write them down. A paragraph or two is sufficient. We can use these vignettes in our work to tell donors about the impact we have on blind people. Please send these to bbraun at nfb.org.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone