[il-talk] You have received a YouTube video!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 10:42:28 UTC 2015

That was really a good one!  I really haven't been grabbed by people wanting
to help me.  Although, one time I had veered over to the other side of my
street, unknowingly, at first.  Trying to figure out just where I was across
the street, a neighbor had called out to me, and asked if I need help.  She
said she usually saw me walking on the other side of the street.  But, she
asked first!,        Sincerely, Linda