[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Reminder: Web Page Testing with JAWS Workshop

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:49:27 UTC 2015

Note that this is in Chicago.

From: Matt Ater - Freedom Scientific
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:31 PM
To: rgardner4 at gmail.com
Subject: Reminder: Web Page Testing with JAWS Workshop

                        Web Page Testing with JAWS® for Windows

                              When:
                              Tuesday June 16, 2015 at 9:00 AM CDT
                              -to-
                              Wednesday June 17, 2015 at 4:00 PM CDT
                              Add to Calendar

                              Where:
                              Microtek

                              230 West Monroe Street
                              Suite 550
                              Chicago, IL 60606

                              Driving Directions

                 Dear Robert Gardner,

                              Don't miss our two-day hands-on workshop for Web page authors, Web masters, accessibility testers, and anyone else who is interested in learning how JAWS® for Windows can be used to test and validate accessible Web page design.   This Workshop is June 16, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and June 17, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
                              Topics covered will include:
                                a.. Using JAWS to navigate web pages
                                b.. Common HTML attributes used by screen readers
                                c.. How JAWS identifies web page elements
                                d.. Section 508 and accessibility vs. usability
                                e.. Using JAWS to test HTML code
                                f.. Hands-on practice evaluating live websites
                              Learn to use JAWS not only to test Web pages but also other HTML and PDF documents for accessibility and usability.

                              REGISTER NOW!
                              Full course outline
                              I can't make it

                              The training is available on a first come first serve basis. The course fee is $625 per registrant, which includes all course documentation in accessible electronic format, the use of a computer running JAWS, and earbuds or headphones to use during the training.

                              As a special thank you for registering, we are offering a 90-day Timed License Version of JAWS, which is fully functional, for half off the $179 price...just $89 for all attendees.

                              We look forward to seeing you at the Web Page Testing with JAWS Workshop.

                              Sincerely,
                              Matt Ater
                              Vice President of Services

                              Freedom Scientific

                              For more information email tmailto:training_info at freedomscientific.com

            This email was sent to rgardner4 at gmail.com by freedomscientificnews at freedomscientific.com |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

      Freedom Scientific | 11800 31st Court North | St. Petersburg | FL | 33716-1805