[il-talk] I have a job interview on Friday

Leslie Hamric lhamric.nfbi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:38:14 UTC 2015

Hello Federation family. I wanted to share the news with you guys that I
have a job interview on Friday afternoon at noon. It's at the Schaumburg
park district and it's for a music teaching position where I would be
teaching piano and cello. Right now I am busy preparing and I'm keeping my
fingers crossed that the interview will go well. Thanks in advance for all
your support as always. I will let you all know how the interview goes.
Leslie

--
Live the life you want.