[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Introducing the Low Vision Focus @ Hadley

Nancy Gardner rngard1061 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 5 16:06:14 UTC 2015

@media only screen and (max-width: 620px) { [id=topMessageWrapper] img { height: auto !important; max-width: 100%; width: auto; } [id=topMessageWrapper], [id=topMessageWrapperMainTable] { width: 100% !important; table-layout: fixed; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box; } }@media only screen and (max-width: 450px) { [id=topMessageWrapper] { padding: 0 10px; } td[class=responsiveColumn] { width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; display:block; padding: 0; clear:both; height:auto; } }
FYI