[il-talk] How things went

Leslie Hamric lhamric.nfbi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:54:32 UTC 2015

Hi all. Just wanted to give you an update. The interview went very well. I
got to give the interviewer a sample cello lesson. When I played for her,
she commented on my beautiful tone and she asked me what kind of instrument
I had and how old it was. She didn't seem phased at all by the fact that I
was blind. In fact, she had told me previously that she went to school with
a blind music major. She was very impressed with my dog too.   This was
just a preliminary interview and if the process is to move forward, I could
be invited back for a second interview. It is after the second interview
that a decision would be made. She said that she would be in touch either
on Wednesday or before. If I get the second interview, great. If not, it's
always good experience. I wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and
support. I Will let you know what happens. In the meantime, I need to go on
with my life and think positive thoughts.
Leslie

--
Live the life you want.