[il-talk] Trouble getting on NFBI Website.

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 11 22:15:28 UTC 2015

Hello Linda,

I also have had trouble lately when visiting the site, but only when I
use Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 11. I receive an message stating
that a long-running script is preventing the site from responding, and
offering to let me press escape to stop the script. This does not work
when using Window-eyes. I also have Mozilla Firefox on my system, which
produces no such error. I also have no problem when accessing it through
my Iphone. I have no idea what the script in question is doing.

Cordially,
Bill