[il-talk] Frank Lloyd Wright Touch Tour

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Aug 20 17:12:40 UTC 2015

I'm passing along information about a series of touch tours of buildings in
the Chicago area that were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. I'd love to see
as many of us as possible avail ourselves of this opportunity. It's a
wonderful chance for us to learn about Wright's work, and our participation
in the program may encourage its developers to do still more. They need to
know we're interested!

One of the tour options is the Rookery Building at 209 S. LaSalle in Chicago
on Friday, November 6, at 12:30. Let me know if you'd like to plan a group
outing.

The link to information about the tours is pasted below.

Debbie S.

* * * * * *

All:  As part of ADA25 Chicago 25 for 25 Cultural Access Project, the Frank
Lloyd Wright Home and Studio is adding touch tour dates.  These tours are
free.

 Attendees can register at the link below and the contact person, Laura
Dodd's information is listed at the bottom of the page.

 http://flwright.org/tours/accessible

 <http://flwright.org/tours/accessible>

 Amy

 Amy F. Peterson