[il-talk] Mentoring meeting

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:08:23 UTC 2015

Hi Adrienne, it's on the calendar now.
by the way, the day before is the Chicago Chapter meeting, if you're in the
area, you should come, and later, at 6 a few people and I are going to the
last days of Summerdance in Grant Park. You're welcome to come too, that
Saturday and Sunday will be the last days for the year--Summerdance is
free, and they give instruction on the day's dance style at 6pm Saturday
(and on Sundays that starts at 4, I think).
anyway, let me know if you can come to the chapter meeting and/or
Summerdance.
have a nice week.

-Glenn Moore III
State Secretary,