[il-talk] Fwd: Invitation to 9/19 fund raiser for National Federation of the Blind of Illinois

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 19:41:26 UTC 2015

Please help the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois continue to award scholarships and internships, provide Braille Enrichment programs, offer teacher and parent seminars and so much more.
I am extending an invitation to you to have fun and help by joining us for Oktoberfest in September.

Date: 9/19/15.  We will start at 4:00.
Address:  6919 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago.

This is a fund raiser.  Cost is $25 and includes your first beverage and live entertainment.  If you play an instrument, please bring it.

Please contact Patti Chang with questions or to RSVP at 773-307-6440 or pattischang at gmail.com.

Proceeds go to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org