[il-talk] Fwd: Join us for a performance of Handel's Messiah at the CSO

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:14:24 UTC 2015

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lindsay Inglis <Lindsay.Inglis at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG>
Date: December 1, 2015 at 4:11:05 PM CST
To: "Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq (pattischang at gmail.com)" <pattischang at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: Join us for a performance of Handel's Messiah at the CSO

Hi Patti,

Below is my email from yesterday.  Please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be interested and they can respond to me with their RSVP and/or questions.  I’m sorry you will not be able to attend yourself.  Thank you and have a lovely evening.

Lindsay

Lindsay Inglis
Special Events Manager| Financial Development