[il-talk] My auction item

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 04:23:17 UTC 2015

Hello folks.

My two housemates are moving out tomorrow so I will not be in attendance of
the chapter meeting.  I need to supervise their move for reasons that i
will not go into.
I am offering a unique item.  I am offering this chance to experience the
magic of free form radio at WZRD Radio in Chicago.  You will get to
experience what I do there.  BThe lucky winner should bring non mainstream
material to play.  No traditional oldies or current hits.  Nothing that you
hear on traditional commercial radio, e.g. Pink or Sirus or other popular
stuff.  This is a challenge and a challenge is good.  You must dig deep to
find non mainstream music to bring to the station.  Avant Guarde or
experiemental music is encouraged.  More worldly music is welcome.  This is
music from other cultures, e.g. traditional Chinese or South American or
Central American music.  You are also encouraged to bring politically
unpopular reading materials and thought with you.  Think radically and out
of the mainstream.  This is a time to be creative and enjoy yourself.  This
also requires the lucky winner to be in studio with me during my air slot.
Sorry, no podcasts are accepted.  No remote live streaming.

Good luck and enjoy the bidding.

Happy holidays.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen