[il-talk] Shedd Aquarium audio described program

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:33:59 UTC 2015

I just called about this show and may try to email just for clarification.
The person I talked with once I waded through the automated message (press 0
and save yourself a little frustration) said we have to purchase the "full
experience package" for $37.95 and $28 for children. The senior rate is $3
less at the gate. I'm not looking for a free experience but wasn't expecting
$37.95. I still may do it but thought I'd pass on.

Happy holidays!

Sharon Howerton