[il-talk] FW: Upcoming Sport Opportunities

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Feb 19 22:55:36 UTC 2015

From: Stephanie Miller [mailto:smiller at worldsportchicago.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:39 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Upcoming Sport Opportunities

Hi everyone,

I hope you are staying warm!  I wanted to let you know of a few upcoming athletic events that I hope you'll be able to attend.

- Monday, February 23rd - Sled Hockey at McKinley Park.  This event is hosted by the Chicago Park District and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.  For additional details and to register, please see attached flyer.

- Sunday, March 1st - Track Clinic for Youth, Teens and Adults.  This clinic is open to ambulatory runners and wheelchair racers, and will be hosted by GLASA.  Paralympians, High Performance track coaches and other advocates will also be in attendance.  To register, please see attached flyer.

Best,

Stephanie

STEPHANIE MILLER

Director of School-Based and Paralympic Programs

o - 312.861.4946 <tel:312.861.4946>

m - 630.995.6650 <tel:630.995.6650>

smiller at worldsportchicago.org <mailto:smiller at worldsportchicago.org>

www.worldsportchicago.org <http://www.worldsportchicago.org/>