[il-talk] The Danger Posed By Silent Vehicles

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors icbv at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 17:26:24 UTC 2015

I posted it from the ICBV Facebook page to all of the car manufacturer pages that I could find out there.

Thank you,
Kathy Ungaro

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors
53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502
Chicago, IL 60604

This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.