[il-talk] Fwd: Chicago Comets - Beep Baseball

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:36:30 UTC 2015

From: "Bill Landram" <blandram at comcast.net>
Subject: Chicago Comets - Beep Baseball
Date: February 23, 2015 8:35:01 PM CST
To: "Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq" <pattischang at gmail.com>

Patti,

It has been quite a long time since we have last spoke, I apologize for not keeping in better contact.

I wanted to see if you might be able to provide me a bit of a resource, the Chicago Comets are looking for some vision impared, and blind individuals interested in athletics who might be willing to try their hand at Beep Baseball, and I thought you might be able to help me get the word out to the vision impaired community.

If you know anyone whom might be interested, could you please have them reach out to me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
BIll Landram
Chicago Comets PR Director / Right Fielder
P: 779-435-0404
W: www.chicagocomets.net