[il-talk] Meeting cancelled

Gina Falvo falvog at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:06:46 UTC 2015

hello renewal/membership committee and federationists. I looked on the NFBI website and discovered this week there are other conference calls such as bell program and parent seminar planning. I know several are involved so I decided to cancel tomorrow nights meeting. The meeting will be rescheduled for Tuesday January 19 at 7 to 8pm the number is 805-360-1000 code 6362 MEMB all are welcome.
Adjenda
Start the new year with ideas to spice up chapter meetings and NFB 75 years celebration.
Gina Falvo chairperson

Sent from my iPad