[il-talk] Electronic Lottery

Patti S. Gregory-CHang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:32:39 UTC 2015

We do not want any "tickets".  Either you win by rolling four of a kind on the dice or we move to the next player.
I am simply using the rolldiceonline.com web page.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org