[il-talk] Tomorrow, at 7, Spring Seminar Planning Teleconference

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 05:15:48 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone, I wanted to remind those interested, that Monday, January 12
at 7pm will be the Spring Seminar Planning Teleconference, lead by Debbie
Stein,
and continuing on the same line, starting at 8, the Student -Seminar
portion planning meeting (depending how long the meeting goes, there may be
a gap between the two, I'm not sure if we'd just take a quick break between)

so the call in number is 805-360-1000
code 6324 (NFBI)
talk to you then.

-Glenn Moore III
Secretary,
(for our latest Calendar: nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)
"Live the Life You Want"  nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>