[il-talk] FW: The Life and Sort of Death of Eric Argyle

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:32:35 UTC 2015

the only simple answer is, if you are the person sending to the large list
of names (so, the list is not part of whatever you're forwarding), it's
just good businesslike ettiquite to put the names in BCC (Blind Carbon
Copy), both reducing clutter, and not broadcasting your contacts' email
addresses to whoever eventually gets the message (not to embarrass anyone
in particualr, though, since, nobody anywhere, I mean anywhere, seems to
use BCC).

-Glenn Moore III
Secretary,
(for our latest Calendar: nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)
"Live the Life You Want"  nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>