[il-talk] Thought Provoker

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:56:28 UTC 2015

I like the NFB folding cane.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2015, at 6:40 PM, Kayla James via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Has anyone seen this yet? Does everyone in the Federation use the straight
fiberglass or are there some types in this article that you do use? I just
saw this; I thought it was pretty cool. Some random guy just walking up to
these people and noticing the cane differences.

http://thoughtprovoker.info/tp117.htm