[il-talk] Thought Provoker

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 20:34:21 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla. Although I think NFB folding cane is a good product, I have problems sometimes with the sections  coming loose or all the way out. Usually it's the very last section on the bottom toward the tip that does this. And I'm not sure why.my cane comes up to my chin.I tend to like that link because I tend to walk fast. By the way, I hope to see you at the membership meeting tonight. I really like the fact that you're asking all these questions and getting involved in this discussion.in fact, I am so proud that you initiated the discussion in the first place.so keep up the good work.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone