[il-talk] E R visit for my heart.

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Tue Jan 20 05:46:43 UTC 2015

We're praying for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lin H. via il-talk
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 5:50 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] E R visit for my heart.

Hi Federation family!    Well, I’ve been having some chest pains on and off lately, and this morning it was not really going away!    So, I went to the E R, and they took a Chest X-ray, E K G and this special blood test, to see if there was too much protein in the heart.  If so, then that would of meant I had a mild heart attack.  But, everything came back normal, so I just have to follow up with my Cardiologist.  They diagnosed it as chest pain.    So, as long as I’m ok, it’s good!    Sincerely, Linda