[il-talk] Mr. Cub

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 19:27:18 UTC 2015

I know this isn’t quite a blind issure, but please read this entire post and you will understand why I am sending this: I just found out that Ernie Baks (Mr. Cub) died this past Friday. I don’t know if any of you out there were involved in this, but in late May of 1972, the telephone pionears were starting the beep baseball system in Chicago. They had a clinic out at Wrigly field. Erine Banks was one of the main Cubs out there to work with us. What an experience that was.!!!!
Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net