[il-talk] 2114 Il Convention audio?

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Wed Jan 28 14:44:36 UTC 2015

Hey All,
Sorry about not having the audio up yet, obviously this is one of my
shortcomings when it comes helping with to putting on the grand show
that is the NFBI convention. By the time it's over the last thing I feel
like doing is re-living it, so editing and uploading the audio is always
on the back burner, LOL! I'll get it up very soon, I apologize for
making everyone wait, I've been sitting on this task for awhile and it
needs to get done. Thanks for your patience.

Byron