[il-talk] a few questions

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors icbv at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 22:20:04 UTC 2015

Just a heads up, I just saw on another group e-mail that the KNFB Reader App is now $49.99, it was originally $99.00.  I verified it, I don't know how long it will be this low so if you are interested now may be the time.  This is an iPhone app.

The KNFB Reader App is an App that you can use to take a picture of a document and it will read the document to you.  I know many people using it and they really like it.

Thank you,
Kathy Ungaro

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors
53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502
Chicago, IL 60604

This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.