[il-talk] Free 411 Services affects blind people

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 16:58:13 UTC 2015

That has what I have started to do. Thank you Google.

It's just that when I'm out and about and can't get to a computer and I
don't have an smart phone yet, It sure would be nice to have free 411
service from the cell provider. Does anyone know about npa 555-1212
(672)555-1212?) A Verizon supervisor says that is another free 411 service.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net