[il-talk] Deciding What's Appropriate on Il-Talk

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:44:10 UTC 2015

I’d like to remind everyone that the judge for what’s appropriate to be on Il-Talk is the list moderator.  Which is me.  This isn’t a power trip, but simply a way to avoid confusion and bad feelings when an individual decides he/she will make such judgments.

If you think something is inappropriate to have been posted on the list serve, contact me off list and I will take action if necessary.  That will keep fire fights from erupting on the list serve, and keep you from being in the middle of it.

Bob Gardner
rgardner4 at gmail.com