[il-talk] another great show topic available

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:22:49 UTC 2015

Hi folks.  I hope everybody that went to convention last week had a great
time and brought back a lot of ideas.  I want to do another one of those
segments this Tuesday evening  to discuss for the public's knowledge about a
couple of the hot topicks that were discussed.  It would be nice if two
people would call in and take part.  This is fun and informative and it is
logable programming and I like doing this stuff.  This session will be
recorded.  A copy will be available for anyone that wants it.  If you are
interested, email me off list at Hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
<mailto:Hansen.robert70 at gmail.com>

Sincerely,

Robert Hansen