[il-talk] Conference call number changing as of July 15

Jesse Rogers jsrogers1972 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 20:03:01 UTC 2015

What is the Code Number
      From: Denise Avant via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
 To: Illinois Association of Blind Students List <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Illinois Nfb-i conference call Number <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Avant <davant1958 at gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:56 PM
 Subject: [il-talk] Conference call number changing as of July 15

Hello all,
The conference call number we have been using for a couple years is changing. the new number is 641-715-3273. This is a change by the company. I assume you put in the code the same way as the message does not state any differently. so those of you planning to have calls, please make a note of it.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want