[il-talk] Oktoberfest - 9/19 - save the date

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:43:44 UTC 2015

Although I am very sorry to hear that neither of you can attend, we are unable to change the date. We always have a couple people who are unable to attend despite the fact they would like to do so. Also, can you please send these sorts of messages off-line to me.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Robert A. Hansen via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I also have something going on that weekend it is a event that about 5000 other people like myself go to once a year and it is that Chicago State University rather than the UIC Pavilion same day and the same time

Sent on my Virgin Mobile Phone.