[il-talk] Fw: Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 00:07:31 UTC 2015

Hello my Federation family!    Tomorrow night, Tuesday, July 28th, at 7:30,
I will be talking to Robert Hanson on his radio program about the LIFE
Group!  Which stands for LITERACY is for Everyone!      I will discuss how
important it is to learn Braillle!       Below is the link to listen in.  If
you can, your computer is where you can access it better!    Hope you all
can listen in!    Your support is greatly appreciated!    Thank you!
Sincerely    Linda