[il-talk] Fwd: Mark your Calendar for March 15 and join us for Working Blind a Special Presentation

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:59:20 UTC 2015

Dear federation family,

Please see below.
Jonathan Brayfield, one of our new members is in the hospital. We need to extend our prayers and thoughts to him and his family. Jonathan went to Washington seminar, and enthusiastically  participated. He has volunteered to serve on many of our committees, and help the NFBI however he can.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want