[il-talk] NFBI Calendar and NFBI Meetings

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:39:37 UTC 2015

Hello all,
If you want to schedule a meeting, please remember to check our calendar so we don't have conflicts. When you set your meeting, please place it on Il-talk, and copy  Glenn Moore directly so he can be sure to put it on the calendar.
It may be helpful if you not only give a start time, but an approximate end time. We have a lot of meetings in Illinois because we are a busy affiliate. So we need to make sure things to the calendar.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want