[il-talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 02:32:24 UTC 2015

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago

chapter will hold its monthly meeting at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant,
226 South Wabash avenue on Saturday May 9 beginning at 1:00 PM.

Due to the elections and other complications, we will not have a program at
this meeting.  We will, however, hold our annual chapter elections for all
officers and board members.  Finally, if you plan to purchase tickets for
our White Sox fundraiser on August 1, you must have your orders in to David
Meyer on or before May 9, the date of the chapter meeting.  You may place
your order by phone at 7 0 8-6 0 6-7 0 9 1 or via e-mail at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net

If you have any further questions, please call Chapter President, David
Meyer at the above mentioned number.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President