[il-talk] Picnic In the Park Reminder

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:52:44 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Picnic In the Park fundraiser in Springfield is less than two weeks away. There is one more week to register. Please let Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>   know by June 1, 2015 if you plan to attend. If you register, you must pay the registration fee of $30.00 for adults and $15.00. If you wish you can pay online by simply making a donation through paypal. Go to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.
 We need to know how many people plan to attend so we can order the right amount of food, and organize travel for those who need it.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want