[il-talk] Awsome Convention!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 02:25:30 UTC 2015

I just want to say how much fun it was to be at our Il Convention for the whole thing, for the first time!    It was a big accomplishment for me to have to stay in my room alone on Fri night! I never did that before since I’ve been blind, or ever, for that fact.     But, I pulled it off!  Thanks again to those who helped me with the At Large dinner too!    I just loved being in Braille is Beautiful again too!    Sincerely,    Linda    P.S  oh, IABS Idol Rocked too!  Great job Katie!