[il-talk] PR meeting Thursday 7pm, 641-715-3273 code 6324

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:52:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone;

This is just a note to let you know that the PR committee will have a
teleconference this Thursday at 7pm; 641-715-3273 code 6324 (NFBI).
Members of the committee, please call in, guests also are always welcome.
We will be going over promotion of the new BRAL contest (which is now a
joint venture between the IL and MN affilliates), and we will talk a little
about Washington Seminar, which we will also be promoting.

-Glenn Moore III
State Secretary,
(find our calendar at nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)
nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>   "Live the Life You Want"