[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. And new book soon.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 18 14:28:11 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone.    We will be finishing our book tomorrow, Thursday, Nov 19th at 7 p.m.  We will start on page 411.  please call 641-715-3273.  Code 5433.        Also, we will be starting a new book, in 2 weeks.  Since next Thursday is Thanksgiving.      The new book is The Xmas Train, by David Baldacci!      It sounds exciting.    So, if you want to improve your Braille skills, please join us!    You don’t have to be a fast reader.  Beginners are very welcome!    So, hope to see  you there.    Thank you!    Sincerely,    Linda