[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 04:36:20 UTC 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my NFBI family.  Have a safe and sane day tomorrow.   Eileen & Kenny

    On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:29 PM, Denise Avant via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello fellow federationists,
I just want to take a moment to wish all of you an enjoyable and wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you, and all of the things you have contributed to NFBI. Be safe and happy, and enjoy the time you will spend with your friends and families, and  eat all of your favorite foods tomorrow.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want