[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 26 11:40:43 UTC 2015

Teresa and I wish all of you a happy and joyous thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for, including the support and good wishes you have extended to us while Teresa has been going through a difficult time. So, enjoy yourselves with plenty of food, friends, family, and if you are a sports fan, football.