[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 16:09:59 UTC 2015

I, too, want to wish you a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving and hope that everybody have opportunity to spend time with their love ones or friends.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/1AZ1JS9C-20151126-1107.wav