[il-talk] reminder 10/7 resolutions committee meets Resolutions Meeting Notes

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:29:15 UTC 2015

This is a reminder that our resolutions committee will meet again on 10/7/15 at 7:00.  We will call 641 715 3273 and use code 6324.  Our notes from last time are pasted in below.  All are welcome.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org